Monday, September 17, 2007

My favorite of-the-moment kitchen tool

This is a The Pampered Chef garlic press. I was first introduced to this tool by my best friend Lily, who is a big-time Pampered Chef fan (and also a big-time garlic fan). I'd tried to use fresh garlic before but it was too hard to chop and my hands would stink for days, so I just resigned myself to garlic salt or dried garlic granules. Then one day John's sister Candice told me that she was going to a Pampered Chef party and asked if I wanted her to order me anything ... I jumped at the chance!! This thing amazes me because you can just stick a clove of garlic in it UNPEELED and it minces it perfectly. It also has a little tool to clean the teeny holes and get the garlic peel out of the compartment. I love this thing! When I'm done I just rinse it and throw it in the dishwasher. Love it.

I also have a Pampered Chef chopper and pizza wheel (more gifts from Candice). I really need to find a Pampered Chef rep!

2 comments:

E. Phantzi said...

sweet...i need one of those!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope the acronyms won't be part of your life for long!

Lily of the Valley said...

Yes, for Pampered Chef! If you find a rep., I want an ice cream scoop. Actually, I know a Pampered Chef sales representative, but I don't want to pay the retail price for it. If I host a party, I'm more likely to get a discount. No time or energy to host one of those these days.