Sunday, May 24, 2009

Disneyland's Cafe Orleans (YUM!)





My husband grew up going to Disneyland with his family. I went for the first time in 2002 (but I'd been to Disney World as a kid). Yesterday we ate lunch at Cafe Orleans (near the Pirates of the Caribbean ride) and John and his family kept commenting that the food at Disneyland is awesome compared to what it used to be! We feasted on ratatouille with corn cakes and asparagus, frites with garlic and parmesan and spicy aioli, a monte cristo with raspberry preserves that would make you WEEP, French onion soup ... it was AMAZING! Despite the crowds we were seated relatively quickly and ate until we were stuffed for about $40 per couple. If you're at Disneyland any time soon, don't miss out on Cafe Orleans!!

2 comments:

LarMar said...

um. i kinda want to just rub that food all over my face. healthy? sure.

manda said...

Wow, I'm impressed! I'm a DL passholder and generally I think the food there kind of sucks, but that? That looks goooood! For sure I'm eating at Cafe Orleans next time I visit the park.

I must be the last person on the planet to know, but I was kinda oblivious to the fact you have two blogs. I read the other one all the time. Your daughter is scrumptious!