Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Surviving Weight Watchers, Vol. 3: Fiber One Bars

My friend Joy is a Weight Watchers point-wringing expert and told me that the more fiber a food has, the less points it costs ... something about high fiber balances out fat and calories. I don't know how this magic works out but I don't care ... gimme FIBER! So one day I was perusing my grocery store for packable foodstuffs for in-a-hurry emergencies. I had my iPhone with me (do you have the mobile application, by the way? GENIUS!!), so I entered the nutrition info for these granola bars in the points calculator and guess what? TWO POINTS!! I was even more excited when I actually ate one of these ... they are REALLY good. Lots of chocolate and very tasty.

So? Go to Costco and buy these - in the oats & chocolate flavor - in bulk. Station in your purse/diaper bag/car. SURVIVE.

xoxo, Manda

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have GOT to try the mocha ones! If you like coffee, you will love them. Oh, and the peanut butter ones are great too! Actually, they are all really good. Love these things!