Thursday, May 14, 2009

Surviving Weight Watchers, Vol. 1: Yogurt with fiber



Lately I eat based on getting the maximum food for the minimum amount of points on Weight Watchers. I'm going to try and share a few of the recipes I've come up with and foods I've discovered that have helped me lose 21.5 pounds so far! These combinations are filling, taste good and are healthy even if you're NOT on Weight Watchers!! :)

Yogurt with fiber = 3 points

8 oz. Fage Greek Total 0% Yogurt (plain) -2 points
1 tbs. Honey - 1 point
1/2 cup Fiber One cereal - 0 points
1 cup fresh strawberries - 0 points

I often eat this for breakfast or as an afternoon snack when I'm really struggling. Does the job! Strawberries are in season right now so I'm always looking for ways to get through the huge containers I buy at Costco. It's one fruit you can eat a lot of and it hardly costs you anything! YAY!

2 comments:

LarMar said...

more please!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE fiber one! I am a total health food freak (by nature)...have you tried using fiber one cereal instead of bread crumbs? so yummy and easy!
Also, if you don't have it, you should get the hungry girl cookbook. It has such awesome ideas, and they are so healthy!!